• KG1 and KG2 –No admission test.
• Grade 1 onwards –Admission test is compulsory.
The students (Grade 1 onwards) will be given test for English, Maths and Arabic subjects only.
Admission Test Charges: R.O. 25/-
The confirmation of admission to the school will be strictly based on the child’s performance in the Admission Test and the school committee’s discretion. Once the child passes the written test, the parents will be called for further procedures.
Once the admission is confirmed by the school authorities, the parents must fill the form with necessary supporting documents and pay the admission fees (as mentioned in ‘Annual Tuition Fees’) .
The child will be permitted to attend the school only on the completion of all the admission formalities.
Documents to be submitted:
• 4 passport size photographs of the child.
• The original and photostat copy of the child’s birth certificate.
• A copy of student’s passport (original passport for verification).
• Health Card Copy (Immunisation Card).
• Health Check Form from Ministry of Health (only for Grade1).
• A copy of Father’s passport or ID card.
• A copy of Mother’s passport or ID card.
• Ministry File Transfer Number (Grade 2 onwards).
• Report Cards of two previous years.